- Fixed a client crash which would sometimes occur while interacting with an Auctioneer.
- The Data Drifter mount now travels faster by default and rivals the Savage Warpig and Luminous Equivar.
- Inspirational Charge AMP : T4-T8 Telekinetic Strike now has its cast time reduced when under Inspirational Charge.
- Amplification Spike : Amplification Spike can now only be active on 1 ally at a time.
If a player leaves a dungeon without rolling on any « Need vs Greed » loot, they will now automatically pass on all loot.
- The Protogames Recruiter in Gallow is now visible when the « Judge and Jury » episode has been completed but the « Reviving Judge Kain » episode has not been.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Immortal achievement to never be granted.
Sanctuary of the Swordmaiden
- Blight Shield should no longer periodically fail to apply.
- Rayna Darkspeaker
- Restored the encounter walls.
- Increased the telegraph height of the flame waves.
- Allowing a creature to be buffed with Elemental Overload now fails the Atychiphobia challenge.
- The Event Summary screen will now properly display failed and succeeded challenges and optional objectives
- Players should now be able to learn the recipes that drop from Ultimate Protogames.
- Veteran Ultimate Protogames will now count towards the weekly group PvE quests.
- Adjusted several of the gauntlet sequences so that sparks aren’t shooting from both sides at once.
- Removed the Carbonated debuff ability from Bev-O-Rage.
- Increased incoming healing buff from Aurin Amber from +300% to +500%.
- Removed the DoT from Carbonated Destruction.
- Reduced the damage of the gauntlet spells by ~15%.
- Lost and Found
- Energy Storm Anomalies and Time Warp Bubbles now despawn after 3 minutes.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Megalith encounters from granting the correct achievements.
- Completing the Limbo Infomatrix and Volatility Lattice encounters will now award each raid member with Glory.
- Fixed an issue that was causing ground targeted spells to fall through certain areas. This primarily affected Volatility Lattice and Limbo Infomatrix.
- Legendary accessories will now have a chance to drop in place of class tokens when completing boss challenge modes
- Earthen Biomes
- Logic Guided Rockslide
- Should now resume attacking normally instead of idly chasing after Maelstrom.
- Fixed an issue where AI could break if Logic Guided Rockslide left combat during Maelstrom.
- Increased movement speed penalty on Desynch to 90%, up from 75%.
- Logic Guided Rockslide
- Elemental Pairs
- Fixed an issue that was allowing Tanks to be valid targets for randomly targeted abilities when they should not be.
- Hydroflux and Pyrobane
- Fixed an issue that was causing Hypothermia and Heat Stroke to consider Tanks as valid targets when it should not.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing the telegraph of Hypothermia and Heat Stroke from displaying correctly.
- Fierce Swipe now occurs on a ~15s cooldown.
- Fierce Swipe no longer applies Weak Knees.
- Vibromatic Synthesis should no longer slither off into the sunset under any circumstances.
- Visceralus and Aileron
- Lightning Strike now ignores Line of Sight.
- Lightning Strike should now have a visible debuff during the cast time.
- Reduced Gloomclaw’s Interrupt Armor while casting Rupture to 8, down from 10.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Gloomclaw’s minions to recover Interrupt Armor at inappropriate times.
- Reduced Corrupted Ravager’s Interrupt Armor to 2, down from 3.
- Maelstrom Authority
- Conduction should now be dispelled from players when the boss begins casting Shatter.
- Volatility Lattice
- Nullify now selects a nearby cube if the target is on a Circuit Breaker cube.
- Legendary accessories will now have a chance to drop in place of class tokens when completing boss challenge modes.
- Tremor will no longer interrupt Malfunctioning Gear’s Repeat spell.
- Malfunctioning Battery
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Malfunctioning Battery to lock on to a target other than his top threat target.
- Fixed an issue with the Time Bomb that caused inconsistent behaviors based on faction.
- Dropped Boss Tokens should once again be tradable and able to be placed in the guild bank. Purchased Boss Tokens will still be bound to individual players.
The Malgrave Trail
- Increased the speed of the caravan by 10%.
- All resources will be consumed substantially more slowly throughout the instance.
- Caravan should no longer get permanently stuck at camp if a Caravan Member dies walking to their camp location
- Increased the power of armed caravan members’ attacks by about 15%.
- Doubled the bonus resources provided by each Settler player in a party.
- Sped up the rate at which Fatigue is reduced while camping.
- Decreased the time necessary to unlock the « Malgrave Speedster » achievement to 55 minutes.
- The drop rates for rare dyes from Veteran Shiphand reward bags have been adjusted.
- Shiphand quests will now complete properly when using the group finder.
- The Lumbering Parasite mob will no longer be immune to damage in rare circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that caused server disconnects on the Housing skymap.
- Fixed the client lag when players visit another player’s housing plot.
- The SFX Ambience « A Little Rain Must Fall » now plays the correct rainy soundscape.
- The ‘Raid Target Dummy’ on the Large Training Grounds plug is now level 50.
- Fixed issue in the Guild Roster where selecting a member row when filtering offline members would cause the selection to skip to the last row.
- Some consumables, such as Fleeting Density Nanites, that were incorrectly increasing Brutality now correctly increase Armor instead.
- Having the 40-man System Daemons achievement will now count towards the purchase of Datascape-quality Glory gear.
- All costumes available for purchase should now list as ‘Bind on Pickup’ rather than ‘Bind on Equip’.
- The Roan-Wrangler cosmetic set pieces will now properly refund for renown within the first hour of purchase.
- The dye bags purchased with Renown have had their costs and rewards updated.
- Dye rarities have been updated to better reflect their relative worth.
- Items crafted from the Ultimate Protogames recipes should now appropriately display on player characters.
- Fixed a rare lua error on the unit frame when reloading the UI.
- Fixed a Lua Error caused by loading a character customization code.
- Fixed issue where inventory bag slots were doing expensive tooltip generation on the wrong lua event
- Covered case where datachron and path addons would load in a weird order causing the datachron to display nothing
- Fixed issue with TargetFrame where being in a vehicle would not properly update the players target frame bar.
- The Error Window for mail will now resize correctly to fit the length of text.
- Apollo API : Fixed rare issue where check box controls could crash the client.
- The following World Bosses have had their damage output retuned to better work with the Scalable Creature system - Zoetic, Hoarding Stemdragon, Doomthorn the Ancient, Kraggar the Earth-Render, Grendelus the Guardian, Makeshift Merfee, Pyre Everflame.